Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Job Update

Today was a good day. I finally heard from the consulting firm and I am still in the running. I have another phone call set up for tomorrow morning. If I get it I will either be traveling to NYC or New Orleans (I'm secretly hoping for NYC). I have a feeling this will work out.

I posted my first story to Gear Live and I think it was a good one. I have a few more ideas and I think this will be a lot of fun to have on the side. Click here to link to my post.

Yoga has been amazing. I'm really enjoying the studio and the instructors at Yoga Now. I've been switching between Ashtanga and Vinyasa and really feel great. My plan is to stick with it at least three times a week.

Good times....

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Very exciting! I hope this job opportunity works out for you.