Thursday, December 4, 2008

Blogging for Real

So a few weeks ago I submitted some sample blogs to a few ads I found.  I actually heard back from one of them and they loved my stuff!  They want me to submit a few stories to their site and I will get paid (we're talking pennies people). Hey, it's something to keep me busy so I'm up for it. The website is www.gearlive.com, it's mostly a techie website but they have a lifestyle/woman's section called Girl Snark(which isn't very good at the moment).  Not sure what I'll post.. probably stuff a little less specific than what I put on this blog, but the same idea; adjusting to marriage, dating, etc.  I might even write about how much I hate Angelina Jolie... cuz I just do. 

STILL waiting to hear about the other job.  My contact called me Monday and I missed the call, playing phone tag now.

PS John is mad because I called him up at work and yelled at him for eating the last packet of oatmeal. Well!!  It was 16 degrees this morning and I needed my oatmeal!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Good luck with Girl Snark. I checked out the site...it could use a little Vicky-ness!