Sunday, January 4, 2009

Happy 2009

This holiday season was a good one. John and I were missing friends and family but made some sweet memories of our own. Our first Christmas in Chicago was memorable and we are so grateful to be so fortunate. We are so curious though about where we'll be next Christmas. Here in Chicago? Back in FL or somewhere completely new? Who knows but the mystery is always exciting. Tomorrow is back to business and I'm hoping to get some concrete info on my potential job opportunity. I still have a good feeling.

This week, I have mostly been dieting :( and playing guitar hero with John (so addicting). We've been to the gym a couple of times and i was able to get to yoga once. This coming week I'll get back to my routine.

I had a lunch date with my friend Tracey yesterday. We met in Bucktown at Bin Cafe. We're both dieting so ordered boring eggs and fruit but it was still good and good company. It was nice to meet a girlfriend out, makes Chicago feel more like home.

Still writing on gearlive. Will post something tomorrow.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Jeff bought Guitar Hero over the weekend. It seems pretty difficult, but he is practicing. I haven't tried it yet...