Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Soul Searching

Yesterday I quit my job at the bridal shop. Nothing against them at all, they were great, I just knew that after 1 month it was not for me. I really want to use this time to figure out what will make me happy. My experience is in college administration... I was a Registrar back in Florida. I'm just not sure that's what I want to go back to, even though it is my comfort zone. I really want to pursue writing... but finding a starting point is always the hard part. I have a plan though and I'm moving forward today.

My husband John is frustrated with me. I don't blame him, I'm frustrated too! Don't worry honey, I won't ruin Christmas.

No dreams about Jack lately, good. But had a weird dream about an old co-worker. It's so weird how the mind works. I haven't talked to him or thought about him in months....and then he pops up in a dream.... In this dream I was back at UNF visiting everyone and when I saw him he tried to put the moves on me... so bizarre.

Anyways I've been wanting to share the following pictures for the longest time. Most were taken in the studio apartment we stayed in when we first got to Chicago. I call them the Ten Yoga Poses of Kitty Relaxation:



The One Arm stretched Sleeping Pose


The Sun is Too Bright Pose 

The Sideways too-cute-for-words Pose


The Sound Asleep Pose


The Sitting by the Window Pose
(Arms must be fully extended to achieve this posture)

The Covered Sideways Pose


Playtime Pose

After Playtime Pose
(must be napping with toy to truly experience posture)

Twisted Pretzel on Daddy's Shirts Pose

Fuzzy Fetus Pose


These are the ways I love my kitty.





No comments: